Job Description of an Intern
Drury Hotels has designed an Internship Program that gives students an opportunity to enhance their education with career-related experience. The program helps prepare students to work effectively in the business world. Gaining hands-on work experience also helps students make career choices, which will result in higher job satisfaction and higher productivity.
Our program is structured, and the assignments provide learning objectives that give students the opportunity to gain practical work in their chosen career field. To identify strengths and weaknesses, constructive feedback is given to students during performance evaluations.
- The Drury Internship Program rotates students though all the departments of the hotel: Front Desk, Night Audit, Breakfast, Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance.
- Students shadow management and Sales and Marketing.
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Requires bright and energetic students pursuing a degree in a hospitality field.
- Requires good communication skills to relate to guests and team members.
- Requires the ability to give attention to detail.
- Must provide own housing and transportation.
Back to Internships Homepage