To Our Guests,
For more than 45 years, Drury Hotels has focused on providing clean rooms and friendly service. This is even more important today as we adjust to living with COVID-19. Enhancements are being made throughout our hotels to help ensure a clean, safe stay, so you can Travel Happy® again.
We are proud to partner with Ecolab Inc. – a global leader in hygiene and infection prevention solutions for the hospitality industry – to keep our guests and team members safe. In this collaborative effort, we will use Ecolab products as part of enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
As a family-owned company, we pledge to provide the utmost care for you, while offering great value and consistency. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
We realize travel plans are fluctuating and may change. As a reminder, Drury Hotels offers you the flexibility to cancel your reservations until 12:00 p.m. the day prior to arrival. We are currently offering special exceptions on Advance Purchase non-refundable reservations to accept cancellations and refunds for arrivals through August 31. Please call us at 1-800-DRURYINN if we can help.
We have re-designed our check-in process to reduce contact by implementing transparent shields, removing the need for signatures and encouraging electronic payment.
- Social Distancing
Signs and visual cues are being installed throughout our hotels to allow six feet between you and others, as recommended by the CDC. We also ask you to travel only with your immediate party on elevators. If you would rather take the stairs, our stairwells are well-marked and easy to find.
- Clean Common Areas
When you stay with us, you will likely see our team at work, using a detailed checklist to ensure all frequently touched areas—including handles, luggage carts, elevator buttons and more—are disinfected frequently throughout the day in alignment with CDC guidance.
- Breakfast, 5:30 Kickback® & Popcorn
Offering a free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback is what you know us for, and that hasn’t changed. However, for now, we are serving these in a grab & go format. Currently, our breakfast is served weekdays from 6-9 am and on weekends from 7-10 am. We are not currently offering our lobby afternoon popcorn.
- Fitness Centers, Business Centers, Pools & Spas
We want you to enjoy these spaces again soon, and when safe to do so, you can take comfort in knowing our team uses a detailed checklist to disinfect all frequency touched areas—handles, tables, chairs, and more—throughout the day and in alignment with CDC guidance. Currently, pools, business centers and fitness centers are beginning to re-open, based upon state guidelines. Please visit our hotel webpages for additional information. In many cases, pools and fitness centers will require advance reservations, which can be made once you arrive at the hotel.
- We want you to feel safe from check-in to check-out, and everywhere in between. We are using products approved by the CDC and EPA, and our housekeeping team has received additional cleanliness training focused on the disinfection of frequently touched areas in your room.
- Specifically in each guestroom our team will:
- Disinfect frequently touched areas throughout room. This includes all door handles and locks, light switches, telephone, remote control, faucet, alarm clock, tops of the furniture, and other items you may use such as the ice bucket and lid, hairdryer, hangers and iron.
- Launder using CDC approved settings, including the use of chlorine bleach.
- Change shower curtains between guests.
- Remove all marketing materials, pen and paper from guestrooms and non-disposable items from the guestroom between each guest.
- Our meeting space capacities have been updated to provide proper social distancing for your group. Please ask your sales specialist for more details or contact us at 800-436-1169.
- All frequently touched areas, such as tables and audiovisual equipment, in the meeting space will be disinfected after each use. Table linens are laundered using CDC approved settings.
- Meeting attendees can enjoy individually wrapped break package options.
- Health & Wellness
Drury team members are screened on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. We enforce proper hand hygiene and are also providing our team with gloves, masks and aprons to protect themselves and you.
- Social Distancing
We encourage our team to practice social distancing, too. This helps them to keep one another healthy, safe and ready to serve you.
Our team of leaders will continually evaluate processes and implement timely changes to comply with CDC cleaning and disinfecting guidelines. We closely monitor how to safely offer our amenities such as our food and beverage services, fitness centers and pools/spas per state and local guidelines.
We recognize you travel for many reasons, and we will continue to be ready to serve you in our more than 150 locations.