Drury Hotels ADA Amenities
Each Drury Hotel is in accordance with the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design, including but not limited to the following:
- On-site accessible self-parking. Self-parking is not available at the following hotels, which are valet-only: Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk, Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown, Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown, Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans and Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe.
- Accessible path of travel to the hotel entrance and registration desk.
- Accessible entrance to the hotel.
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including business center, fitness center, meeting spaces, pool and other facilities. More information about each location’s pool can be found by selecting the hotel here.
- Accessible rooms with minimum 32-inch-wide opening.
- Accessible rooms with ADA required features, including grab bars in bathroom/tub/shower, visual emergency devices, closed caption televisions, lowered locks and peephole on door. Hearing impaired kit and bath tub bench available upon request. Accessible room with either roll-in shower or tub may be selected when making reservation.
- Reserved accessible guest rooms held and blocked.
- Service animals allowed free of charge for persons with disabilities.