Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I bring my pet with me?+
- Pets (dogs and cats) are accepted at all Drury Hotels, if state and local laws permit. State guidelines for service animals apply, but service animals are free of charge at all Drury Hotels and are welcome in any area frequented by their owners. Rooms with pets (which may only include dogs and cats) will be charged a daily pet fee of $35 per room plus tax at all Drury and Pear Tree Inn by Drury hotels. Drury Hotels allows up to two pets per room, with a total combined weight of the pets not to exceed 80 pounds. As a courtesy to other guests, pets are not allowed in any of the public areas of the hotel: dining area, lobby, pool and spa, fitness center, meeting rooms, etc. Pets should be leashed or in a pet carrier when traveling to and from guest room (when possible, please use stairwells instead of elevators), and they should not be left alone at any time. Housekeeping services will not be provided if pets are left unattended in guest room, and guests will be responsible for any damages or noise complaints pets may cause. At check-in, guests traveling with pets will be asked to read and sign our "Pet Guidelines.” Pet waste bags are provided to clean up after pets outside.
- What forms of payment does Drury Hotels accept?+
- We accept American Express, Diners, Discover/Novus, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. We also accept gift certificates issued by Drury Hotels and cash with credit card verification. While we accept cash, we do require a photo ID and a valid credit card to guarantee the room. Checks, credit card-issued prepaid gift cards or cards without the guest name printed on the card are not accepted.
Are debit cards accepted at Drury Hotels?
Yes – when using a debit card for room payment, the funds for the entire stay will be removed from your account at check-in.
Do you charge my credit or debit card at the time I make my reservation?
We request a credit or debit card number at the time of booking to secure and guarantee your reservation. Payment for your room will need to be presented at check-in.
Is there a surcharge to use your credit card for payment?
At this time, we have no plans to add a surcharge to credit card transactions, but we do reserve the right to do so in the future.
What if I need a refund on my debit card?
If you used a debit card and need a refund, please allow up to 30 days for your bank to complete the refund transaction and for you see the amount credited in your account. Please note, Drury Hotels is not responsible for refunding any charges generated by the card issuing bank that may result from the use of debit cards.
Can I use my credit/debit card to pay in advance or pay for another person?
Yes - please print the Credit Card Authorization Form, fill it out and fax it to the hotel. The hotel will charge one night’s room and tax to your credit/debit card upon receiving the completed form. For leisure travel, the reservation must be made at least one day prior to check-in date.
- What if I have to cancel my stay?+
- You can cancel until 12 pm on the day of your arrival with no charge unless otherwise stated. Cancelling your reservation after this deadline or failing to show will result in a non-refundable charge for 1 night per room to your credit card. Taxes may apply.
- What is Express Check-Out?+
- With Express Check-Out, guests can check out of the hotel without visiting the front desk. Guests paying with a credit card, debit card or cash will receive an emailed receipt on the expected morning of departure to the email address on the reservation. You may choose to accept this receipt as your final bill – we ask to simply leave the room key(s) in the room upon departure. If you prefer a paper receipt or would like your receipt sent to a different email address, please let us know during your stay. If there is no email on file or you request a paper receipt, one will be delivered to your door the morning of your expected departure. Please note, guests paying with a direct bill account, tour groups, special promotional packages and reservations booked through websites other than DruryHotels.com are not eligible for an Express Check-Out and are asked to stop by the front desk to check out of the room.
- Do any Drury Hotels allow smoking?+
- Most hotels are completely smoke-free. Please note, the following locations have some smoking rooms available: Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Arnold, Pear Tree Inn Lafayette, Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport.
- Are rollaways available?+
- Rollaways are available at a rate of $10 per day, but they are based on availability and cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
- Are cribs available?+
- We offer Pack ‘n Plays, which are available at no additional charge. To guarantee availability, please request a Pack ‘n Play when making your reservation.
- How much is parking at a Drury Hotel?+
- Parking is free at most locations, except Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Convention Center, Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans, Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown, Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch, Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center, Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station, Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk, Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe, Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita and Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown. More information about parking at these individual hotels can be found under Hotel Information on their webpages.
- Do you offer travel agent commission?+
- A 10% travel agent commission is paid for room nights stayed as a result of a reservation made by a travel agent. Commissions are payable on sleeping rooms unless the rate is specified as net, non-commissionable but are not paid on meeting rooms. Travel agent commissions are paid on a maximum of 30 nights, and any additional nights are not included in the commission payment. Commissions are paid within 45 days from date of stay. For commission issues, please contact the Travel Agent Commission Department at 573-334-8281.
- What are Drury Hotels website browser requirements?+