Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I bring my pet with me?+
- Pets (dogs and cats) are accepted at all Drury Hotels, if state and local laws permit. State guidelines for service animals apply, but service animals are free of charge at all Drury Hotels and are welcome in any area frequented by their owners. Rooms with pets (which may only include dogs and cats) will be charged a daily pet fee of $50 per room plus tax at all Drury and Pear Tree Inn by Drury Hotels. Drury Hotels allows up to two pets per room, with a total combined weight of the pets not to exceed 80 pounds. As a courtesy to other guests, pets are not allowed in any of the public areas of the hotel: dining area, lobby, pool and spa, fitness center, meeting rooms, etc. Pets should be leashed or in a pet carrier when traveling to and from guest room (when possible, please use stairwells instead of elevators), and they should not be left alone at any time. Housekeeping services will not be provided if pets are left unattended in guest room, and guests will be responsible for any damages or noise complaints pets may cause. At check-in, guests traveling with pets will be asked to read and sign our "Pet Guidelines.” Pet waste bags are provided to clean up after pets outside.
- How many guests are allowed in a room?+
- Maximum of five (5) people in a standard room or up to six (6) in a suite (not including child in a Pack ‘n Play). All guests must be registered with the front desk.
- Who can use hotel amenities?+
- Hotel amenities may be used by registered hotel guests and those staying with registered hotel guests only. Non-hotel guests may purchase food but are otherwise not allowed in the dining, fitness or pool areas.
- What forms of payment does Drury Hotels accept?+
- We accept American Express, Diners, Discover/Novus, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. We also accept gift certificates issued by Drury Hotels and cash with credit card verification. While we accept cash at certain locations, we do require a photo ID and a valid credit card at check in. Checks, credit card-issued prepaid gift cards or cards without the guest name printed on the card are not accepted.
A debit/credit card will be required to check in. A hold will be placed on funds in your card account. The hold amount varies and includes the full anticipated price of the stay, plus a deposit ($50-$200) for incidentals. Drury releases the hold upon check out after final payment has been received. After Drury releases the hold, there may be an additional 7 to 10 days before the funds are back in your account, at the discretion of your card issuer.
Are debit cards accepted at Drury Hotels?
Yes – when using a debit card for room payment, the funds for the entire stay will be removed from your account at check-in.
Do you charge my credit or debit card at the time I make my reservation?
We request a credit or debit card number at the time of booking to secure and guarantee your reservation. Payment for your room will need to be presented at check-in. In the case of an advance purchase reservation, you will be charged the nonrefundable payment for your entire stay (room and tax) upon booking.
Is there a surcharge to use your credit card for payment?
At this time, we have no plans to add a surcharge to credit card transactions, but we do reserve the right to do so in the future.
What if I need a refund on my debit card?
If you used a debit card and need a refund, please allow up to 30 days for your bank to complete the refund transaction and for you see the amount credited in your account. Please note, Drury Hotels is not responsible for refunding any charges generated by the card issuing bank that may result from the use of debit cards.
Can I use my credit/debit card to pay in advance or pay for another person?
Yes - please contact the hotel where your reservation has been made. You will be sent a Credit Card Authorization Form electronically that will be returned to the hotel. The hotel will charge one night’s room and tax to your credit/debit card upon receiving the completed form.
- What time is check-in and check-out?+
- Check-in time is 3 pm, and check-out is 11 am at most locations, except at the Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth and Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando - Disney Springs® Area (check-in time is 4 pm).
- What is Express Check-Out?+
- With Express Check-Out, guests can check out of the hotel without visiting the front desk. Guests paying with a credit card, debit card or cash will receive an emailed receipt on the expected morning of departure to the email address on the reservation. You may choose to accept this receipt as your final bill – we ask to simply leave the room key(s) in the room upon departure. If you prefer a paper receipt or would like your receipt sent to a different email address, please let us know during your stay. Please note, guests paying with a direct bill account, tour groups, special promotional packages and reservations booked through websites other than DruryHotels.com are not eligible for an Express Check-Out and are asked to stop by the front desk to check out of the room.
- Are rollaways available?+
- Rollaways are available at a rate of $10 per day, but they are based on availability and cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
- Are cribs available?+
- We offer Pack ‘n Plays, which are available at no additional charge. To guarantee availability, please request a Pack ‘n Play when making your reservation.
- Do you offer travel agent commission?+
- A 10% travel agent commission is paid for room nights stayed as a result of a reservation made by a travel agent. Commissions are payable on sleeping rooms unless the rate is specified as net, non-commissionable but are not paid on meeting rooms. Travel agent commissions are paid on a maximum of 30 nights, and any additional nights are not included in the commission payment. Commissions are paid within 45 days from date of stay. For commission issues, please contact the Travel Agent Commission Department at 573-334-8281.
- What are Drury Hotels website browser requirements?+