Our Clean + Safe Commitment
We are proud to partner with Ecolab Inc. – a global leader in hygiene and infection prevention solutions for the hospitality industry – to keep our guests and team members safe. In this collaborative effort, we use Ecolab products as part of enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
As a family-owned company, we pledge to provide the utmost care for you, while offering great value and consistency. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
If you are traveling to one of our hotels in a state or location with a travel restriction in place, we recommend reviewing the state and local ordinances of the destination. Information specific from each state can be found below:
We realize travel plans are fluctuating and may change. As a reminder, Drury Hotels offers you the flexibility to cancel your reservations until 12:00 p.m. the day prior to arrival.
We are currently offering special exceptions on Advance Purchase non-refundable reservations to accept cancellations and refunds for arrivals through September 30, 2020. Please cancel the reservation through your original booking source and you should receive a refund within 7-10 business days.
For arrival dates of October 1, 2020 and beyond, please submit an Advance Purchase Hardship Request.
We have re-designed our check-in process to reduce contact by implementing transparent shields, removing the need for signatures and encouraging electronic payment.
- Social Distancing
Signs and visual cues help allow six feet between you and others. We also ask you to travel only with your immediate party on elevators.
For the safety of our guests and team, face coverings are required to enter hotel and in common areas. Thank you for your cooperation & understanding.
- Clean Common Areas
Our team uses a detailed checklist to ensure all frequently touched areas—including handles, luggage carts, elevator buttons and more—are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Breakfast, 5:30 Kickback® & Popcorn
Offering a free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback is what you know us for, and that hasn’t changed. Breakfast and 5:30 Kickback will be served by our hotel team or in a grab-and-go format, varying by location. While some menu items may have changed, you can count on us to still provide a fresh and free hot breakfast and dinnertime snacks and drinks at our 5:30 Kickback. Dining rooms are open as local guidance allows, and guests are welcome to enjoy food and beverage options in guest rooms. We are not currently offering afternoon popcorn.
- Breakfast hours: weekdays from 6-9 am and on weekends from 7-10 am.
- 5:30 Kickback hours: every day from 5:30-7 pm.
- Swimming Pools & Fitness Centers
In most cases, pools and fitness centers have re-opened, however, they may have attendance limits or require advance reservations, which can be made once you arrive at the hotel. Please visit our hotel webpages for more information.
- We want you to feel safe from check-in to check-out, and everywhere in between. We are using products approved by the CDC and EPA, and our housekeeping team has received additional cleanliness training focused on the disinfection of frequently touched areas in your room.
- In an effort to respect your space, and to keep you and our team safe, we will not provide housekeeping service for the duration of your stay.
- Specifically in each guestroom our team will:
- Disinfect frequently touched areas throughout room. This includes all door handles and locks, light switches, telephone, remote control, faucet, alarm clock, tops of the furniture, and other items you may use such as the ice bucket and lid, hairdryer, hangers and iron.
- Launder using CDC approved settings, including the use of chlorine bleach.
- Change shower curtains between guests.
- Remove all marketing materials, pen and paper from guestrooms and non-disposable items from the guestroom between each guest.
- Our meeting space capacities have been updated to provide proper social distancing for your group. Please ask your sales specialist for more details or contact us at 800-436-1169.
- All frequently touched areas, such as tables and audiovisual equipment, in the meeting space will be disinfected after each use. Table linens are laundered using CDC approved settings.
- Meeting attendees can enjoy individually wrapped break package options.
- Health & Wellness
Drury team members are screened on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. We enforce proper hand hygiene and are also providing our team with gloves and masks to protect themselves and you.
- Social Distancing
We encourage our team to practice social distancing, too. This helps them to keep one another healthy, safe and ready to serve you.