The First Financial Centre in Milwaukee was built in 1928 by Eschweiler & Eschweiler. The firm designed the building in Art Deco style.
The original building cost $1.3 million to build, and the Milwaukee Sentinel dubbed it a "skyscraper." The building standing in the current location, the Camp Building, was razed to allow for the skyscraper to be built. One of the first tenants was Nunn-Busch, a Milwaukee shoe company, who moved into their ground floor and operated a retail store.
In the 1980s, the building facade was covered by brick to help modernize the building. The decorative lobby elevator doors remain as they were in 1928.
Drury Southwest purchased the building, then known as the First Financial Center, in 2016. The 14-story building is connected to Milwaukee's skywalk system and within walking distance to many major office buildings in downtown Milwaukee.