The following terms and conditions (the “Program Terms”) govern the Drury Rewards and Drury Inner Circle® programs. By becoming a Member and receiving and redeeming points awarded pursuant to the Program each Member agrees that he/she has:
- Read, understood and accepted these Program Terms;
- Read, understood and accepted the Drury Hotel’s Terms of Service which are incorporated herein by this reference; and
1.1 Account - An individual account issued to a Member with a membership number, username, and personal password. Information within the Account will include point accumulation and account information. Changes to an Account, including profile changes, account inquiries and program information, may be made 24 hours a day by entering the Member’s username and password on the Program Internet Site -
- 1.2 Award - A choice made by the Member by redeeming points and selecting from these options: free rooms at Drury Hotels and Pear Tree Inns by Drury, a charitable contribution, retailer gift cards or, incentive miles on designated airlines.
- 1.3 Drury - Drury Hotels Company, LLC the manager of Participating Drury Hotels.
- 1.4 Drury Rewards® - A membership program for frequent guests of Participating Drury Hotels. Points are earned on eligible room rates, through use of the Drury Rewards Visa Card or when bonus points are issued. All points may be redeemed for awards.
- 1.5 Drury Inner Circle® - An individual membership program for lodging planners and those who book travel for others. Points are earned on eligible room rates or when bonus points are issued. All points may be redeemed for awards.
- 1.6 Member - An individual who completes required enrollment information and maintains active status by using Participating Drury Hotels or the Drury Rewards VISA®.
- 1.7 Participating Drury Hotels - Drury Inn & Suites®, Drury Suites®, Drury Plaza Hotel®, and Pear Tree Inn by Drury®. Drury reserves the right to add or delete hotels from time to time.
- 1.8 Program - A general term to define Drury Rewards and/or Drury Inner Circle.
PROVISIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AND ACCRUAL OF POINTS
2. Drury Rewards Program
- 2.1 Participation in the Drury Rewards Program is free and available to all individuals, age 18 or over, who: (a) complete enrollment data in the manner specified in this Membership Guide, (b) meet Drury’s eligibility requirements, (c) have not previously been terminated from the Drury Rewards Program (this does not mean, however, that an individual may not rejoin pursuant to Section 4.2 below if their membership was terminated for inactivity). Only one name may be used on a Drury Rewards account. Family members must each have their own account, and points may not be combined. An individual’s name is required. Company names are not eligible. Drury employees are not eligible to participate in the Drury Rewards program. To enroll, an individual can sign up at the front desk of any Participating Drury Hotel or enroll online at - www.druryrewards.com or www.druryhotels.com.
- 2.2 To receive points, Members should present their Drury Rewards membership number at reservation or check-in. Members who do not have their membership number with them should provide their photo ID to assist the Participating Drury Hotel in locating their Drury Rewards membership number in the hotel’s computer. The membership number must be entered in the hotel’s computer system, prior to check-out, for Members to receive points for their stay. Points are electronically transferred to the account within 48 hours of the Member’s check-out
- 2.3 Drury Rewards Members will earn ten (10) points for each dollar paid for the Member’s room at a Participating Drury Hotel (excluding taxes, meeting room charges, telephone charges, catering, parking, laundry/valet and other incidental charges). Points are earned on standard and most discounted rates. No points will be earned for complimentary room nights, travel agent rates, employee rates, internet discount travel site rates (for example, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, etc.) and group tours and contract rates unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Drury. A Member whose hotel charges are billed directly to a company is eligible for Drury Rewards points. However, group master-billing arrangements, where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to the company, are not eligible for Drury Rewards points. Drury Rewards points are not available for purchase.
- 2.4 Drury Rewards points are earned on the room occupied by the Member plus two additional rooms if all eligible charges for all rooms are paid on the Member’s invoice. The Member must stay at the Participating Drury Hotel for points to be earned.
- 2.5 Additional Drury Rewards points may be earned: (a) each time the Member uses the Member’s Drury Rewards Visa Card to make net merchandise purchases (other than payment of the Member’s invoice at a Participating Drury Hotel which is provided for in Section 2.5(b)) for which the Member receives one (1) point for each dollar spent on net merchandise purchases and (b) if the Member’s invoice at a Participating Drury Hotels is paid using a Drury Rewards Visa Card. Members will earn an additional five (5) points for each dollar in net merchandise purchases at Drury Hotels (applies to total transaction). Drury Rewards points are transferred to the account within 60 days of the Member’s check-out provided the Account is in good standing and the Member is in full compliance with the rules and regulations of the issuer of the Drury Rewards Visa Card. Net merchandise purchases" means purchases of merchandise or services on the Drury Rewards Visa Card, less any returned merchandise credits or service credits posted to the Drury Rewards Visa Card.
3. Drury Inner Circle
- 3.1 Participation in the Drury Inner Circle is free and available to all individuals, age 18 or over, who: (a) provide enrollment data in the manner specified in this Membership Guide, (b) meet Drury’s eligibility requirements by booking a minimum of 50 room nights in a 365-day period at Participating Drury Hotels and (c) have not previously been terminated from the Drury Inner Circle (this does not mean, however, that an individual may not rejoin pursuant to Section 4.2 below if their membership was terminated for inactivity). Only one name may be used on a Drury Inner Circle account. Company names are not eligible. Travel agents, tour operators, members of Drury’s National Account Program, members of the Drury Rewards, corporations, groups, associations, employees of Drury and individuals who are prohibited by their company are not eligible to participate in the Drury Inner Circle. It is the Member's responsibility to comply with their own company's ethics compliance policy concerning travel programs. To enroll, an individual should contact the Inner Circle Help Desk at 1-800-325-0581, open Monday - Friday 7am - 8pm, Saturday 8am - 7pm and Sunday 10am - 7pm (CST), excluding holidays after which time, a Drury sales person will contact you to discuss eligibility in the Drury Inner Circle.
- 3.2 Drury Inner Circle Members will earn five (5) points for each dollar paid for a room at a Participating Drury Hotel (excluding taxes, meeting room charges, telephone charges, parking, laundry/valet, catering, and other incidental charges). To earn points, Inner Circle Members must provide their Drury Inner Circle membership number when making reservations. No points will be awarded to a Member unless the membership number is provided prior to check-out. Points are earned on standard and most discounted rates. No points will be earned for complimentary nights, travel agent rates, employee rates, travel sites rates (for example, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, etc.) and group tour and contract rates, unless otherwise agreed to by Drury. Inner Circle points are not available for purchase.
4. Provisions Applying to Both Drury Rewards and Drury Inner Circle
- 4.1 Points will only begin to accrue once a membership number is activated. No points will be awarded for stays that occur prior to activation of the membership number.
- 4.2 If a Member does not accrue or redeem any points for a period of 365 consecutive days, then the Member will be placed on inactive status and the Member will not be eligible for Program benefits. If the Member does not accrue any points for an additional 180 days (that is, a total of 545 consecutive days), membership will be terminated and all points in the Member’s Account will be forfeited. Subsequent re-enrollment does not entitle that individual to reinstatement of forfeited points.
- 4.3 Points accrued in a Member’s Account do not constitute property of the Member, have no cash or monetary value, cannot be transferred by operation of law or otherwise, and cannot be combined with other Members’ points.
- 4.4 If a Member does not receive credit for a qualifying stay, then the Member may use the online Missing Points form or send a copy of the paid hotel receipt along with the Member’s account number to: Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Program Help Desk, P. O. Box 910, Cape Girardeau, MO, USA 63702-0910. Any such documentation must be received by Drury within 365 days of the check-out date of the stay. No account adjustments will be made after the expiration of this 365-day period.
- 4.5 Members who provide an accurate e-mail address to Drury will receive Drury news, offers and other information via an online newsletter.
Strictly Safe and Private: Drury will not share or sell your e-mail address! When you register on the program internet site, we respect your privacy. If you would like to have your name removed from our mailing list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 6.1 Points can be redeemed for: (a) free nights at Participating Drury Hotels, (b) retailer gift cards, (c) incentive miles in designated airline frequent flyer programs, (d) making a charitable contribution, or (e) other awards that may be subsequently added. All awards are transferable.
- 6.2 Members can redeem their points for Awards by following the redemption procedures specified in this Membership Guide. For security purposes, Awards will be delivered only to the Member’s address on file with Drury, which will be verified at time of redemption. A Member will be asked to provide a confidential password before the Award is issued.
- 6.3 All Awards are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the issuing vendor including, but not limited to, expiration dates and restrictions on usage.
- 6.4 Members who redeem points for free nights must make reservations for their travel only through Drury in the manner specified in this Membership Guide. Members who redeem points for retailer gift cards, airline mileage or a charitable contribution must redeem their awards through the Redemption Center or Program Internet site as specified in this Membership Guide. Before a request form can be submitted, the minimum number of points must be available in the member’s account.
- 6.5 Once an Award (other than a free night reservation) has been issued, neither Drury, its designated agents nor the respective vendors will take it back, exchange it, or re-credit the Member’s Account. Drury will not be liable if any Award supplier dishonors awards, unless such dishonor is due solely to Drury’s negligence. In such case, Drury’s only obligation will be to re-credit the Member’s Account, and Drury will not be liable for consequential, punitive or any other damages or costs.
- 6.6 Award retailer gift cards and free night certificates at Participating Drury Hotels will be sent to redeeming Members via first class mail. Please allow at least four (4) weeks for delivery. Drury and the Award suppliers will not be responsible for, and will not replace, Awards, Award Certificates, travel documents or correspondence which are lost or delayed in shipping or which are damaged, stolen or destroyed.
- 6.7 Photocopies of any Award Certificates will not be accepted for any purpose.
7. Drury Hotel Free Night Awards
- 7.1 A free night may be redeemed for a future reservation at any Participating Drury Hotel. Points required for the free night vary by hotel, dates of stay, and room type selected. Sufficient points for the free room night must be in the Member’s Account at the time the reservation is made. No partial redemption will be honored. Free rooms are transferable and may be given as gifts. Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with packages, promotions, or any other special offers.
- 7.2 The free night Award covers only room charges. Taxes, meeting room charges, telephone charges, catering, parking, laundry/valet and other incidental charges are the responsibility of the Member. A free night will be deemed fully used once the stay has commenced and no refunds or credit will be issued.
7.3 Members choosing to redeem points for a free night may do so only as follows:
(a) Redemptions may be made by calling the Drury Reservation Center at 1-800-DRURYINN at least one (1) day prior to the anticipated date of arrival. Please have your membership number and password available. A confirmation number will be entered on the reservation, notifying the Participating Drury Hotel of the free room.
(b) Redemptions may also be made online from the Program Internet Site at least one (1) day prior to the anticipated date of arrival. To redeem points online, the Member must have a valid member profile and password. A confirmation number will be entered on the reservation, notifying the Participating Drury Hotel of the free room.
(c) All redemptions must go through the Drury Reservation Center or Program Internet Site; redemptions may not be made directly at a Participating Drury Hotel. The guest using the free night must present a photo ID and the reservation confirmation number provided by Drury when checking in at the Participating Drury Hotel.
(d) Any changes or cancellations to the free night reservation must be made prior to 12pm day of arrival, local time. Points will be restored to the Member’s Account within 5 business days after a cancellation number is assigned.
8. Retailer Gift Cards
- 8.1 Points may be redeemed for Award gift cards from participating retailers. The Award gift card may be used to purchase products and services from participating retailers. All retailer Award gift cards must be redeemed in accordance with the procedures specified on the gift card.
- 8.2 Members choosing to redeem points for retailer gift cards may do so only by calling the Redemption Center or by accessing the Program Internet Site. Once the member has selected a particular award, the certificate will be delivered to the member within approximately six (6) weeks.
- 8.3 Once points are deducted from the Member’s Account for retailer gift cards, changes, re-issuance or re-credit of Drury points is not allowed.
9. Airline Frequent Flyer Miles Awards
- 9.1 Members may redeem points in their account for airline mileage with American Airlines AAdvantage® Miles, Delta Airlines SkyMiles®, United Mileage Plus® Reward Miles®, or other participating airlines that may be added.
- 9.2 Members choosing to redeem points for airline frequent flyer mileage may do so by calling the Redemption Center or by accessing the Program Internet Site. Please have username, password and frequent flyer number available. Airline mileage will be issued in the Member’s name for the airline designated. Airline miles are issued electronically and an email address will be required. Please allow at least four (4) weeks for mileage deposit from the Redemption Center.
- 9.3 Points that are redeemed for airline mileage with a participating airline are subject to all the terms and conditions of such airline’s frequent flyer program and to Drury’s agreement with the respective airline.
- 9.4 Once points for airline miles are redeemed, changes, re-issuance or re-credit of points is not allowed.
10. Charitable Contribution
- 10.1 Members may redeem points in their account as a charitable contribution to the American Red Cross (ARC) in amounts listed in the awards chart.
- 10.2 Members choosing to redeem points for a contribution to the ARC may do so by calling the Redemption Center or by accessing the Program Internet Site. All point balances will be verified before contributions to the ARC are processed. Please have username and password available.
- 10.3 Minimum point redemption by Members is 15,000 points which equals $50 (US) donation to the ARC. Donated Drury Points are not tax deductible by the Member.
Once points are deducted from the Member’s Account for ARC donation, changes, re-issuance or re-credit of Drury points is not allowed.
11. General Terms and Conditions
- 11.1 Drury reserves the right to add, modify, or delete any of the rules, conditions, Awards, or point levels of either the Drury Rewards or Drury Inner Circle at any time and without notice. This means that point levels may be increased or Awards substituted which could make certain Awards unavailable or require higher points for redemption.
- 11.2 Drury reserves the right to terminate either or both Programs at any time, upon 180 days' notice. This means that a Member’s right to accumulate additional points and claim Awards can be terminated 180 days after notice of termination is given.
- 11.3 The sale or barter of any points, Awards or other benefits is prohibited. Any points, certificates or benefits which Drury deems to have been sold or assigned may be cancelled.
- 11.4 Fraud or abuse concerning the Program is subject to administrative and/or legal action by Drury, including, but not limited to, forfeiture of all accrued points in a Member’s Account, cancellation of any Awards previously issued, and/or termination of the Member’s participation in the Program. Drury reserves the right to monitor the Accounts of all Members, at any time and without notice, for compliance with these Program Terms and the issuance of all Awards is subject to Drury’s review of the redemption steps followed by the Member.
- 11.5 Drury will not be liable for any act, omission or negligence of any supplier of an Award under this Program including, but not limited to, any air carrier, car rental location or retailer. Drury makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any service or merchandise furnished as an Award under the Program including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which are expressly disclaimed. Drury will not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of or a defect in any such service or item. Any benefits, offering or the like relating to the Drury Rewards or Drury Inner Circle shall not be construed as, or constitute a contract or otherwise establish a contractual relationship between Drury and any Member.
- 11.6 Earning of points and redemption of Awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Benefits and Awards may be subject to income or other taxes. Such taxes and all disclosures related thereto are the sole responsibility of the Member or Award recipient.
- 11.7 All questions or disputes involving the application or interpretation of the Programs and conditions will be decided by Drury in its sole discretion.
- 11.8 Address changes must be made by calling the Program Help Desk or accessing the Program Internet Site. A username and password must accompany all changes. Name changes must be made by contacting the Program Help Desk.
- 11.9 Participants may be a Member of either the Drury Rewards or Drury Inner Circle but may not, under any circumstances, participate in both Programs. Drury employees may not be Members of either the Drury Rewards or Drury Inner Circle programs and may not acquire a Drury Rewards Visa Card.
- 11.10 Each Program is void where prohibited by law.
11.11 A Member may cancel his/her membership in a Program at any time by sending written notice of cancellation to Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Program Help Desk, P. O. Box 910, Cape Girardeau, MO, USA 63702-0910 or by emailing the Program Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. All unredeemed points will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred. Drury may cancel a Member’s accumulated points or cancel a Member’s account at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, for any reason and in Drury’s sole discretion, including, if Drury believes the Member has:
The Programs and other related benefits are the sole property of Drury and are not the property of a Member. On termination of membership in a Program for any reason, all unredeemed points will be forfeited. Drury Rewards points and Inner Circle points have no cash value and Drury will not compensate or pay cash for any forfeited or unused points.
- acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, regulations or ordinances;
- failed to pay any hotel bill due to a Participating Drury Hotel;
- acted in an inappropriate, fraudulent, abusive or hostile manner;
- engaged in any misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the Programs.
- 11.12 Drury’s waiver of any breach of the Program Terms will not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent event of these Program Terms. Drury’s failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Program Terms by any Member will not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that Drury may have against that or any other Member. Drury may waive compliance with these Program Terms in its sole discretion and may run promotions from time to time that provide enhanced benefits to select Members.
- 11.13 IN NO EVENT WILL DRURY OR ANY DRURY PARTICIPATING HOTEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PROGRAMS OR THESE PROGRAM TERMS.
- 11.14 Any disputes arising out of or related to the Programs or these Program Terms will be handled individually without any class action and will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of these Program Terms or the Programs may be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- 11.15 The Program Terms, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between Drury and the Members relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on the Drury Hotels website (www.druryhotels.com).
- 11.16 For questions regarding the Programs or these Program Terms, please contact the Program Help Desk at 1-800-325-0581, open Monday - Friday 7am - 8pm, Saturday 8am - 7pm and Sunday 10am - 7pm (CST), excluding holidays or email email@example.com.